Friday, May 25, 2012

Wondering at the land of Hipster

I went to wonderland on May 11th. As you already know, things would fly out your pockets, shoes could potentially fall off and you are walking the whole day. Finding comfy shoes is a big problem for me. Most of my shoes are either trendy lace ups and flats, my shoes for school and heels. Surprisingly I remembered these cheap lace ups I have. I've had them since....Gr. 6/7 I believe...and have not worn them since. Anyways back to the rest of what I wore. The weather for that day called for shorts and a t-shirt. I already exposed a lot of skin because of the shorts so I threw on my dad's old jean shirt which comes in handy frequently.

That day I was able to go on 4 rides. 
  1. The Bat
  2. Vortex
  3. Leviathan
  4. Behemoth
Personally, I think Behemoth is still better than Leviathan. The length of the 1st drop on Leviathan was a bit too long, whereas the length of time for the 1st drop on Behemoth was just right.




Spice Girls t-shirt, H&M crochet shorts, Dad's old jean jacket, H&M bag, cheap lace ups, Wrist Game: Aldo watch, Burkman Bros bracelets, random Christianity bracelets