Saturday, April 14, 2012

Knot Colour Blocking


Night school is such a nuisance. I was really lazy and had to change last minute from my school uniform into casual clothing. I really had no idea what to wear so this is what I came up with! Knotting my button up shirts is a must, I rarely wear them tucked in. As for my bottoms, these have got to be my most worn pants. Instead of wearing black shoes like i usually do, I decided to put these bad boys to use. I really like the small studs on it although they hurt my finger when I was shifting in my seat.

My closet is rather ugly. I ripped off the tacky wall paper that was on it and now I'm left with more ugly-ness. I'm still trying to think of what to do with it since I will be using it as a background more often.   






Gap linen button up, H&M pants, Studded oxfords from FXXI