Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Wish I Lived in the 60s

The 28th of June was when I finally said "So long high school, it's been a good four years!". I am now a high school graduate!  

Ever since I started imagining the day I graduate from high school, I pictured myself wearing a white dress. The reasons why: I wanted my dress to be subtle and to focus on my shoes as well as wearing white makes my tan more visible! As for accessories, the dress already came with a gold tone metal piece. I thought this would eliminate the idea of looking for a necklace but I could not walk out the house without my gold chain and crucifix. My arm candy consisted of the usual. 


high low hem dress from a store on Queen St, F21 floral mary jane heels, H&M clutch, arm candy: Citizen gold plated watch, various pearls and bangles