Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Almost done!

I am now one month in my last semester of my high school experience. I'm pretty sure I'm somewhat in denial that I'm leaving high school in 4 months. A part of me is extremely glad to leave high school but there is the part of me that wants to stay in this experience. Experience of events done as a whole, having lunch in the cafeteria, endless laughing with friends that I've developed friendships in 4 short years and so on. Regardless, here is a crappy picture of the proofs of my grad photos! I did not smile with my teeth...why didn't i smile with my teeth? I really have no idea why. I don't mean to be narcissistic but I do like pose 3...my boyfriend said it looks like an ad, I don't see it. 


The make up I did was pretty simple. I am not a huge fan of make up but I guess I can say this is my "full out make up look". This consists of filled in eyebrows, liquid eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, blush and lipstick. As for my hair, I did "no-heat" curls. It didn't come out as curls, more like waves which was perfectly fine with me. 


T-4 months until graduation!!! Farewell!